Backup4all from Softland is an award-winning data backup software designed for Windows operating system that provides data backup and password protection to valuable data by using AES Encryption.
Backup4all offer easy to use interface to let users easily define and backup to any local or network drive, remote FTP servers, and removable media (CD/DVD, USB, HD-DVD). In addition to data backup and password protection, Backup4all also features compress data for reduce storage space, automatically backup, restore data, and more.
Backup4all comes in 3 editions: Backup4all Professional (fully featured edition), Backup4all Standard, Backup4all Lite, and Backup4all Portable (portable version can be installed only on USB drives).
Features of Backup4all Professional:
- Smart Backup Type
- Cloud Backups
- Block-level Backup
- Intuitive Ribbon Interface
- Backup locked or open files
- File and Folder Filters
- Predefined Filters
- Built-in Scheduler
- Manage multiple backup jobs
- Email notifications
- SFTP backup software
- Pause/Resume or Stop operation
- Automatic updates
- Backup catalog file
- Backup directly to CD, DVD, Blu-ray
- FTP Backup
- Backup Destination
- Extra Actions
- Create shortcut for backup job/group
- File warnings
- New Backup Wizard
- Easy File and Folder Selection
- Backup Types
- Standard Zip Compression and zip64 support
- Backup Plugins
- Customized Zip Names
- Microsoft Outlook backup plugin
- Password Protection
- Sidebar Gadget
- Disk Spanning
- Logs (operations performed by Backup4all are logged)
- Command Line
- Restore Wizard
- One touch backup
- Summary (Text description of the full setup for each backup job for easily review the information regarding the backup)
- Program security
- Test backup
Backup4all Professional edition normally priced at $59.99. As part of promotional offer, Softland is giving away free full version of Backup4all to interested users at no cost.
To grab a free copy of Backup4all, follow these steps:
- Visit Softland promotion page HERE.
- Fill in name, email address into the registration form and then click “Get free key” button.
- Instantly, an email (from Backup4all) which contains registration name and registration license code will be delivered to registered email address. Note: If don’t receive an email with license key within 1 hour, please re-submit.
- Follow the email instruction to download the Backup4all software.
- Once installed, input received registration name and license serial key to activate the Backup4all to full version.
Backup4all is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems.
You can share or follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest info from Microsoft, Google, Apple iOS, and Android.